Ecco W Biom G3 BOA Golf Shoes - 102413 01589 Gravity
Ecco Ladies W Biom G3 BOA Golf Shoes - 102413 01589 Gravity
Waterproof and highly comfortable, the ECCO W GOLF BIOM G3 delivers exceptional performance that will last round after round. This women’s golf shoe is built on the foot-shaped BIOM® last for a glove-like fit, stability and forward momentum. The innovative design pairs ZARMA-TOUR® spikes with hybrid elements, offering optimal grip and enhanced agility, while neoprene at the collar wraps the heel with added softness.
- Strong and lightweight ECCO YAK leather offers increased breathability and durability
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- BOA® Fit System is engineered for ideal fit and comfort, quick lacing and easy adjustments
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof technology combines optimised breathability & protection against the elements
- ZARMA-TOUR® spikes provide outstanding grip and stability throughout the swing.
- Removable and washable Ortholite® inlay sole offers long-term cushioning and extra width if removed
Delivery Deadline for all orders is 12:00pm Monday-Friday.
All of our products carry a full one/two year manufacturer’s warranty dependent on supplier/product.
If you receive a defective product, please email us at [email protected] to arrange an exchange or refund.
We aim to replace any defective items with replacements. If this is not possible we shall refund you immediately.
Replacement items will only be sent after we have received the defective item back from you in its original packaging.
We will refund all courier costs incurred by you on receipt of the defective item and the postage receipt.
28-day money back guarantee
Products are covered by our 28-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your purchase then you can return them instore or post it back to us*, as long as they are unused, in their original undamaged packaging and in a saleable condition, with your receipt.
Our 28-day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
*Postage back to us is at the expense of the purchaser and will not be covered, unless goods are faulty then you are entitled to a reasonable cost of sending the return back.