You can make an order via our website or by calling our sales team. Contact information for customer services can be found here: Contact Information. If you wish to make an order via phone please have all information ready for a point of sale to be made.
All orders which are accepted by us shall be subject to the stated conditions and no contract shall be deemed to be in place until we have accepted Your order. An order is not accepted until we have completed the necessary security checks and your credit/charge/debit card is processed, this is when a pre-authorisation of your funds will be taken. Your card will only be charged upon dispatch of your order. This will vary dependent on the nature of the product(s) you order. i.e custom built products. See below.
Your order can be fulfilled from stock (except for custom fit orders, which are debited when we place the order with the manufacturer). Any e-mail, on-screen receipt or other acknowledgement of your order is only for the benefit of noting that your request has been received and does not indicate the acceptance of your order. We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable Us to evaluate and/or process the order. If You wish to cancel your order or return the goods please see our cancellation and returns terms below. You will be advised if an item is out of stock. You may be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
Right to Cancel and Returns
Provided You are a private consumer you may cancel an order made by you at any time within 30 days of receipt. If you do wish to cancel an order you must notify us either by e-mail to email@example.com, by telephone on telephone number 01622 891704. Once you have submitted you request to cancel the contract, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period of 30 days has expired. Return shipping costs will only be refunded where we have sent faulty Goods in error.
Activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise.
The minimum amount required to activate a voucher is £1.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
If you have any queries regarding your gift card, please call Customer Services on 01622 891704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitions and Special Offers
Motocaddy Free Bag with S-Series Trolley
- Purchase any new (i.e. not used, ex-demo, ex-courtesy cart or ex-rental) Motocaddy S-Series trolley with Lithium battery between Friday 2nd November and Monday 31st December 2018 inclusive to be eligible to claim a free Motocaddy golf bag. The bag model is dependent on the following criteria: a. Purchase a new S1 or S1 DHC with Lithium battery, claim a FREE bag worth £99.99 (€119.99) b. Purchase a new S3 PRO with Lithium battery, claim a FREE bag worth £159.99 (€199.99) c. Purchase a new S5 CONNECT, S5 CONNECT DHC or S7 REMOTE with Lithium battery, claim a FREE bag worth £199.99 (€249.99)
- Promotion only available on purchases made and delivered inside the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Promotion only available to participants resident within the UK and Republic of Ireland, with an address in the UK or Republic of Ireland for the bag to be sent to
- Promotion not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Promotion available by redemption only - not available at point of purchase
- To redeem the promotion, complete a promotional claim and upload a digital copy of proof of purchase at www.motocaddy.com/freebag
- Promotional claims must be submitted by Sunday 20th January 2019. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted
- Entering incorrect warranty or claim information may result in delay or rejection of promotional claim
- Proof of Purchase must be printed receipt or Debit/Credit Card statement. Hand written receipts are invalid and will not be accepted
- The Motocaddy trolley must be received by the claimant before the promotional end date for the claim to be valid. Claims for trolleys ordered but not received before 31st December 2018 are invalid
- Any claims for purchases outside the promotional dates are invalid
- Promotion is only available to end-users (i.e. not available to any Motocaddy retailer)
- Free golf bag model and colour will be at the discretion of Motocaddy
- Free golf bag will be delivered within 28 days of receiving the claim. If a free bag is not received within 28 days, please contact Motocaddy within the next 7 days
- If a trolley is returned, Motocaddy will require the free bag to be returned
- Promotion available subject to availability and Motocaddy reserve the right to withdraw the promotional offer prior to the promotional closing date without notice
- Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
- Motocaddy reserves the right to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or are considered fraudulent
- Product alternatives are not available unless offered by Motocaddy only
- Cash alternatives are not available
Stewart Golf Free Bag of Choice with X9 Follow
Stewart Golf Free Bag with X9 Follow to be claimed direct from Stewart Golf.
There are currently no other Competitions and Special Offers running.
Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice